Tobacco use continues to be the number one cause of preventable death and disease.
It’s our mission to help people quit, or better yet, not try tobacco and vaping in the first place.
HCCA works with community partners to
- Develop and strengthen smoke- or tobacco-free policies
- Link community members to resources for quitting tobacco
- Provide training and resources to youth and behavioral health professionals
For more information, reach out to:
April Hughes, [email protected]
- Higher learning institutes
- Youth-serving organizations
- Healthcare sites