HCCA in the News
Maine Partners launch Maine Farm to School Institute with support from National Institute of Food and Agriculture Service Learning Grant
Learn about HCCA’s role in a new Maine Farm to School Institute for rural middle and high schools in the Bangor Daily News
New Board Members:
- HCCA Welcomes New Board Members – read all about it in the Kennebec Journal!
- Gardiner-area community wants to help youth thrive. Read the centralmaine.com article here
Gardiner Area Thrives works for diverse downtown businesses
- Tobacco Prevention Coordinator April Hughes spoke up for area youth on the Front Page of the Kennebec Journal – check out “Gardiner continues debate on ‘normalizing’ marijuana“
New Tobacco Law Campaign Coverage
- WABI-TV 5 gave us some amazing coverage in “Local coalition develops campaign to curb minors’ access to vape and e-cigarette products”
- District Attorney Meaghan Maloney shared her opinion in the Kennebec Journal in an Op-Ed – check it out here! She also appeared on the morning show for 107.9 The Mix!
In Other News…
- Catching Health with Diane Atwood – Tobacco Prevention Coordinator Elizabeth Deprey talked about why the COVID-19 pandemic might be the best time to quit tobacco. The Bangor Daily News blog also appeared in The Greater Lisbon Ledger and The Kennebec Current!
- Check out “Healthy Communities of the Capital Area welcomes new executive director” in the Kennebec Journal!
- Our new board members appeared on the front page of the Kennebec Current!
- The Bethel Citizen was one of many outlets to pick up our news “LGBTQ+ SupportME Network launches new website”